Saturday, November 22, 2014

1.17 the baby is coming!

while suzy was on her way home  a thief broke into her house:
"omg look at that unkept bed! and look at that gruesome painting! it's awful I should sue for pain, and suffering to my eyes!"
"and don't get me started on that noise! what is that???'
Suzy arrived, at home trying to figure out what the awful noise was. "maybe it's that couch she thought? The past owners could have left a phone in it..."
"hello officer," the thief chimed,"are you here to arrest the homeowners for the failure of up keeping this house?"
"guess not!" she shrieked as the police officer tackled her.
"gosh that alarm is causing it," Suzy thought "I bought it cause the salesman said it keep evil llamas away... maybe it scared them off?, and what is with these rude guests? I didn't invite them in, and they dare fight in my house!"
"maybe," she thought," I should tell them to leave"
"or, make that stupid alarm stop chiming,"
"but first I'll feed chip,"

"I should write a article in the paper on how horrid this house is," the thief thought.
"ooo i'm so excited this run went like in the movies! this was my first successful run! and I got here before they stole anything as well!"
"congrats!" a very confused Suzy said before waddling off to bed off to bed
the cop then went on her merry little way with the thief
Suzy changed into her outer wear then dreamed of raising her child.
she spent the next day digging for scrap cause it's so much safer then dumpster diving
that night she went home and thought maybe I should go out the movies about to start....
or I should go to the hospital yup that sounds better"
she grabbed her keys
and drove her self to the hospital
and had the baby there


teehee heee see next time in order to know what the baby looks like and name and gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment