Tuesday, November 4, 2014

1.2 getting a new car

A few days later she had taken a few curtains, and an old bistro chair to the consignment shop to sell, 
"hi sir brought some stuff for you"  she handed it over
only to be greeted with a sigh "only small things I have plenty of them I need larger furniture especially tables."
"but sir," she grimaced,  "I have to take a taxi and can only take a few things at a time." 
he thought about it a moment, "you know the moving company is selling an old truck it you go buy it, and bring me larger stuff I will also buy all your little stuff you can be my main supplier of home items."
she liked this ideal and spent the rest of the day dumpster diving.
 It was rusty, gross, and smelled like a septic field that had radioactive skunks in it, but she barely noticed. it was her first car, and she loved it

 she managed to pick up a couch, a bookshelf, and a statue of a Medusa victim, and took it over to him, he happily took it, and then leaned in close, "I hear the book store is throwing away all there old clearance books that wouldn't sell how about you go pick them up and I will give you 50 cents a piece? You better go tonight though most pickers won't leave the house tonight cause everyone says a full moon is when the freaks come out or something like that anyway its a great night to go out to get stuff"

 She listened, and agreed just picking up some books sounded like an easy job, and she figured she could use some more cash, and the only thing scary was llamas taking over, so what could a little moon do? so she headed for the book store



sorry for such a short chapter but the one I had originally had so much  stuff in it it was crazy long so I have broken it up into three. the trip to the bookstore was quite interesting to say the lease......

3 comments:

  1. Lol. This town is really obsessed with the supernatural. Sounds like Suzy is making her way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have no ideal, it's not even moonlight falls! but everytime I think I got all my ducks in a row one deceides to become a vampire, and ruin the whole scene cause one sec she human then her eyes start glowing then throw in six zombies for good measure... and then add suzy who wishes to eat pie, and could care less about my plot, for you know what that pie looks good, and you know what? I know you want me to go for this guy but your sadly mistaken cause i'm not letting it happen at all i'm slapping him, yelling at my friend, and getting pie all while your not looking so you can't take pictures..... in retrospect I'm having a blast arguing with my sim I just wish she would be more agreeable, and not make plot changing decisions while I go grab lunch from the microwave....
    on a completely random note you can put snowman and igloos in your family inventory so you can gift them, hide them in windows, throw a Christmas in July party for next time you get a sim like helen.. mine destroys them to fast so i just keep deleting them cause shes half destroyed them before I notice her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sims are good at changing plots. ;) lol @ the radioactive skunks---that would be one stinky truck for sure!

    ReplyDelete