Sunday, November 30, 2014

1.24 Ana's birthday!

"give me an A!" 
"A!"
 "give me an N!" 
"N!"
"give me an A!" 
"A!" 
 "give me an stasia!"
"stasia?"
"what's that spell? Anastasia! Woo" 
"ok everyone the hot dogs, and cake has arrived everyone into position!"
everyone gets to there places as Suzy takes Ana to the cake
a lady pulls out a guitar, and starts playing the tune, as the crows sings."
Happy birthday to you
 Happy birthday to you
 Happy birthday dear Ana!
Happy birthday to you
"yay my birthday!
"where's daddy? why is no one looking at me?"
"and why is the thief here?" (no seriously why him and not dad)
yay sparkles!
"no this is not me."
"this is better."
"much better..."
"here hunny I bought you something."
"oh thanks mommy I love it."
"yay playing with chemistry all night long!"
"why sir did you not come to my daughters perfect party!?!?!"

rawr grrrrr
"don't let it happen again!"
"who are you strange girl!?!?!"
"I feel...so strange...the full moon it calls to me AOOOOOOOO"
"eh i'm to tired to care. sleepy time with mommy under the weird painting"
"ouch turning back to a human is painful..."
off to school!


No comments:

Post a Comment