Monday, November 10, 2014

1.8 the full moon is still wacko day

 the grim reaper appeared, and started reading the man his you have died speach
 as a crowd appeared, "poor man I wish I couldld have met i'm I'm sure he was wise" Suzy said her freind was to entranced by the grim to hear Suzy, or to see the multiude of zombies hoarding around
 one zombie went up, and said goodbye to the ghost, and then after the ghost disappeared the crowd disbanded and Suzy and her friend talked about the cold winter to come, A zombie decided to show down grim,
 grrr I"m going to eat you so you can't tke anyone else!
 Oh no don't take me brains weird zombie girl! I need to live!
 just before she got to close he stood up tall, and let out a high pierced scream that sent the zombie back
 haha you thought you could eat me!

then grim disappeared
 the zombie feeling deflated made a snow angel, as the girls started to work on a snow man

"you sure you want to go home after this you could come to my place, and we could hang out?"
"no I'm tired see you tomorrow at the dump?"
"sure" Suzy said yawning
 The zombie who had been watching then approached Suzy who saw her in time, and spun around to greet her,"or my dear yellow friend let me clue you in on something, some people in town don't like that you only come out on the full moon, and think your skin colors mean your part of some strand occult though I know your no different from me, sense "zombies" don't exist, and that we need to all be friends in case the llama curse becomes  an epidemic."
 "so take my advice start coming out every day or at least every night, and show your normal people with normal lives."
 The zombie raised her arms to attach , but Suzy squealed ,"ooo I knew you would understand, and be excited! see you around I need some sleep"
The zombie shook her head, and walk away no sense breaking a skull if there were no brains in there... and llama curse what was that? she assured her self that the girl was a scientific experiment gone wrong somewhere, and went away to find a suitable dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment