Thursday, January 1, 2015

2.11 the wedding

so at college ana got three graduation gnomes these things  range from annoying to hilarious
everyone went outside, and built a snowman, they had all been dressed, and the wedding had been set, and it was going to be perfect

the wedding went perfectly it was a beautiful white wedding



i do

the cake cutting went smoothly at soon as the first piece was cut all the snow melted away signalling the new birth of spring and a new family(or you know the sim game hates me either way)
while the cake was being eaten the couple snuck away for a little alone time
it was nice you could almost hear chimes play...
but a certain grooms mother would have none of the couple simply disappearing during there party so she went to find them
and went into there bedroom, and found them
and you know saw her son, and daughter in law... yah
they both put there blankets up, and quickly got redressed
but of course the mother was already heckling ana (cause her son is always blameless)


so her son stepped in, and distracted his mother so ana could slip out
I got my degree mommy
I"m so proud of you sweety
I didn't attend graduation though
oh, and mom you shouldn't be hard on my wife

ana went to see her dad
so father I got my degree
congrats your shaping up to be as great as your father!

and also I got married today to my long time boyfriend Lionel(which you didn't attend the party like always)

Goodwin din't know who the heck she was talking about he thought it was some old guy

erm congrats sweetheart, is he attending my party tonight?

of course father
Donell does not like crowds he leaves as soon as he arrives lol
please don't hurt me
hello sir my name is Lione I am your daughter ana's new husband
that face though.....
on her way out Ana uploaded her resume, and got to be a level 4 in law enforcement she is happy with where she started




No comments:

Post a Comment