Sunday, January 4, 2015

2.13 a new job

these were the wedding gifts I got they were all shift clicked away excpt the drums I figure if I ever get a busker  or something or just someone who wants to play drums I have some (at this point my family inventory, and the two wa chests are overflowing with various stuff for later use



if Lionell wasn't so sad he mightv'e noticed some things
like how all the windows were broke or how shady this place was
but his mom was all that was on his thoughts
so he mistook all the hustle, and bustle, as the stress of the job, and people wanting to do the best they could you know not doing bad stuff
he dismissed his out fit for the company wanting to come off as more open, and free
and his coworkers were nice the one even casted a good luck charm on him (three days in a row as he was walking in

and he enjoyed the reck center next store (I decorated the empty warehouse thats attached) imensly he found he liked gambling on the slots though he barely noticed that he'd come home with only a fraction of what he made thankfully the other members of the household was also earning funds

a gnome update: one remains in his orginal spot one moved beside Donell
and one moved to block the transporter making Lourdes extremely late one day cause I didn't notice till I got the message she was late
and this weird bunny gnome joins the party

No comments:

Post a Comment