Sunday, January 11, 2015

2.20 the future looked grim indeed

he went over to the bar that had been placed in the warehouse next store and sat down
he began to spill his woes, half way through she changed into her casual wear, and sorta inched through the door she announced the bar was closed
then she ran out like a scared chicken
she knew there was about to be an explosion, and wanted to be far from the area as possible
he knew what he had to do
he was going to go talk to his boss

she arrived at her house, and knocked on the door
his boss came from the back door
"what you doing here at this hour don't you know the sun's about to rise It's time for us to go to bed!"

I need to talk to you for a few minutes
"well fine whatever come in ick I hate the sun"

first off I would like to thank you for the raise
"ugh if thats all this could have been said tomorrow!"

but i"d like to quit my job

hehehe your so-
what?!!?!?!
well you see I really thought this was a shipping company, I'm not evil, and don't want to be. I think for the best if I resigned my post from the company

i"m sorry
ah, I was warned this might happen, you really are a dunce
let me fill you in on why you can't leave the company eh?
you see your wife's "people" has this little prophecy, basically saying if not taken care of properly she will bring devastation upon the world
lovely ain't it?
minor details of the prophecy being you neglact your daughter, and quit your job, and she has an obsession with magic
so just give your child everything she wants, don't quit your job, and don't let her play with magic, and you will be fine, and you'll be a hero!

so now you get your act together, and show your coworkers how sorry you are for this attempt at rebellion, and how sorry you are for keeping me up!
ok sorry maam
here's some food sweetheart, have a nice day
Lionel still on the fence about the whole thing decided to not go home right away, but instead went to the new "mall". he went and talked to the consignment store lerck, but upon seeing she was a werewolf
had problems making eye contact he felt so ashamed.
then he went to the elixer shop

and got a magic makeover from the mirror if he had paying attention he might  have noticed the peanut staring at him through the window making laps around the building

sure I"ll give you a makeover



your now wearing a new formal outfit have a nice day
but I wanted my everyday outfit changed.
he then went to the petstore
and talked to there chickens about the chicken crossing the road then went to the clerck to ask about a dog stuff
he walked to the slerck
and the clerch recognized him first
he looked down in horror
Lionell looked breifly at hi, and quickly adverted his eyes
uh oh
so got any new stuff for dogs?
...
lets stop being cute, and how about you follow me I want to show you something
instead of trying to hurt him he took him to a crystal ball, and showed him how to use it to see the future
the future looked grim indeed
then the man started walking back to his post
I didn't always believe the prophecy, that is until I got into magic, and saw that, and frankly that scares me because I have a feeling it can never change. no matter what the others try, or what you guys try it's going to happen. so enjoy the peace while you can I say...
have a great day sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment