Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2.22 birthday part 2



uh no i'm stuck like this!
uh no I look worse!
oh hey Charell, yah I"m off today, oh I just watched my step sisters brat become a kid ugh I have this dreadful feeling my brother in law is going to raise a monster up
that's better



before leaving the woman came up, and gave him a book named spinning hysteria, and ran off


the dog also aged up
ana came home, and her step mom went into labor, you know normal sim stuff

lionell ran off into the bulrushes, hid, and read the book
turns out it was the prophecy
you know ma'am we have a path you could have used
ana taught the puppy how to sit
and this is what is looks like now (much prettier as a puppy)

Ana received several gifts, her grandfather had given her a musical box, and her aunts (brother's sisters) had each given her a rock pet, Lourdes had given her a brick,  also some strange puirple lady had given her the guide to alchemy level one.

also her if came to life

what are you!?!
and what are you wearing?!?!
aunt your seeing this right?

you know kid you are so lucky your grandfather din't even come to my or your sister's birthday parties, let alone give me or your sister presents
ana was still teaching the dog to sit when
Lionell walked through the door
hi honey
now sit!

eh it's better than nothing
wanna dance darling?
sure

hey honey I think we need to talk

sure whats on your mind

the future of the world

and he read her the prophecy, and even told her where he worked

No comments:

Post a Comment