Thursday, December 4, 2014

1.27 Birthday


that morning Anas step sister sent her a hat and a cake. with a note happy birthday written on it. so she blew it out alone.
(ninja kick!)
not bad
she gained the good trait, she also is brave, athletic and genius.)
the hat is so cool!
it transforms when I do!
the school gave her the day off so she did laundry cause she was now old enough. suzy had left that morning in her swimsuit so Ana had the house to herself.

"hello?"
"Hi i'm the neighborhood mascot how are you?"
"oh come inside..."
"you see it's my birthday, but no one could come my best Friend has school he  aged up yesterday so he got yesterday off, but everyone has to work... and my mom... yeah...shes deteriorating fast"
"well i'm here so lets talk what do you like to do paint?"
"no paintings a waist of time!"
they talked for a few hours then the mascot left
she mopped the floors and returned to her lab
"oh my your big now! did the llamas make you big!?!!?"
"no mom today is my birthday."
"llamas! we must prepare you!"
suzy then made ana practice driving for a few hours before passing out, and Ana carrying her to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment