Thursday, December 18, 2014

1.37 final chapter

suzy felt odd it took a moment to realize what was going on though the change woke her daughter up
the 2 males also got up at the same time they even yawned at the same time.
"oh no suzy you feeling ok?"
MOM?!?
whats all the noise about?
*serious music*
oh hi grim reaper who you here for this time
mom don't go!
Suzy!
I"m here for you suzy it's your time
let me say goodbye to my daughter
sorry I can't allow that
you can't talk to her it's time to move on

no I want to say goodbye
I"m sorry I can't
mom
Gen 1 end

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know :( it was truelly horrid to watch I was sorta hoping she'd shake his hand when she walked toward her daughter then the grim got between them. she began to beg, and he used his scyth to drive her away i just sat there with the game paused completely dumbstruck, and mortified. i didn't play for like a week it hurt this chapter has been a draft for almost 2 weeks now because I didn't want to post it. that's why a few days ago I didn't post for like 3 days. and instead took my four, and built a Christmas card.

      Delete
    2. I know how you feel. I have a sim I have to get rid of somehow and I am just so attached! D:

      Delete