Friday, December 5, 2014

1.28 first kiss

first day of school, and feeling great.
yesterday suzy hadn't taken anything to the consignment store, so Ana looked through the stuff, and found a decent dresser she cleaned up, and moved all there clothes in then went off to school that night Lionel came home with her
"so I think the school needs to invest in some true gym equipment I mean they have a playground, but nothing for the teens to stretch there legs out on." Lionel mumbled.
"hmm gym equipment. thats nice..."
"whats wrong? you seem down?" Lionel stopped on the porch
"It's just yesterday nobody came or wish me a happy birthday except a llama, and-"
"a llama? you mean those things your mom is scared by... and it wished you a happy birthday? um Ana Banana I don't think they can talk."
"no silly the university mascot! she left me a welcome basket, and everything, she came to pump me up to get a degree."
"are you going to do it?"
"do what?"
"get a degree."
"well I was thinking about it after mom had passed maybe. I don't know. Think I should? what if I'm no good at it? I mean I-'
"just don't forget about me when your gone my sweet Anastasia"

"Never Lionel."
"hey prom is coming up Friday would you like to attend? Then maybe after that we go steady?"
"only aliens abducting me would prevent me from attending with you Ana"
"oooo your so good to me."
"thank you for liking my despite my my family or the fact I'm half werewolf"
when suzy got home another round of driving practice occurred

until she was able to get her license with flying colors

I"m finding Ana is easier to talk about only so much I could do with the crazy one though I will miss watermelon hair....

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see the watermelon hair pop up in the next generation! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yah that give me a good laugh

    ReplyDelete