Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2.9 college


 college was rather dull for them they mostly spent time studying (them studing next to each other kept there relationship high, and built social need win-win for me)
 in his free time though especially the weekend days Lionel mastered logic (and discovered the last few potions) Ana went around, and harvested some wild plants on the weekends, so she could stock her refrigerator at home that was on empty.
 saturday morning they went to the bowlarama, and took pictures in the photo booth
 they took lots of picture ranging from normal, -to funny, and even took some romantic ones

 but ana ripped those up
 Lionell unfortunatly got the public disgraces for woohing with an occult hopefully that goes away once there married....

 on there finally day at night they deceided to go bowling again when they both found out they got perfect gpas
Lionell got an A in buisness
Ana got an A in technology
2 weeks of simming, and I forgot to take many pictures, not really enough to make a good story, nothing exciting happened, I did try to pull something together but every time I took townies into cas my computer would bug, and once it wouldn't let anna attend classes anymore  it would say shes skipping, but when I tried to send her it say it wasn't her time yet. so I had to go back to a previous save. weeeeee it was so hectic trying to keep two students on deans list, and happy. I've never done more than one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment