Saturday, December 6, 2014

1.29 suzy is loosing it

Suzy does not remember why she is randomly in the middle of the lake

or why she was in her dress... she pops out of the water and goes to the nearest house
"I know you you used to ride you bike to my house a few years back!"
"hello Miss Thrasher I"m glad to see you in a better mood then when I last saw you how have you been feeling?"
"like a film stuck to a panda running over a yellow cockroach sonny."
"omg don't open the closet?"

*rolls eyes* "she never even said anything about a closet why are you pretending to be scared brother?boooooring"
"then the albino grim reaper eat all the daffodils!"
"so what I didn't need today."
that night Ana had a terrible nightmare that everyone became old, and died at prom she woke up in a cold sweat and heard a strange noise.
outside she saw a green creature running around back

"sir alien please don't abduct my boyfriend before prom tomorrow"
"you ma'am have played to many computer games us aliens only abduct people who are useless mostly nerds who  look at the sky all night.. and if your boyfriend can get a date to prom, I'm sure hes not a completely useless nerd..."

Ana felt better, and went back to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment