Saturday, December 20, 2014

2.1 how many zeros?

hello ana my name is john cellar I'm a lawyer your mother had hired to handle her assets, and I wanted to discuss them with you. Thanks for coming. I know you must be busy with your studies, but I must get this settled.
as you may know your mother set up her accounts, and deposited various amounts of money daily, but she set it up where only you can with draw. i"m sure you will want to take it out and make your own account to store the funds in
anna nodded sadly she knew about the bank account, but not that only she could withdraw from it.

"so um," ana said,"how much was in the accounts, I have never looked at the account. 10k? she only worked for the consignment store it can't be that much"
"no" he gave a half smile, "your mom had an amazing deal set up with the consignment store, and for the last 30 years or so shes been there sole supplier of second hand goods. the account had two hundred two thousand simoleons in it".
ana went quiet for a minute, "that amount of money does not exist, are you sure it ain't 20k?."
"I'm sure Anastasia."

there food arrived, and they sat down, and ate they pushed the dishes away, and talked about all the arrangements for several hours
"remember Anastasia you are the conductor of your own life you control your destiny." john said
thanks ana said as they went there own ways


suzy bumped into someone on her way out she looked up and gasped, it looked like her dad many years ago
the man grabbed her shoulders and said,"do not be afraid I am not your dad. I just had to warn you. people know your mom is dead, and many are afraid you are the beginning of the prophecy of our people watch your back your mother assembled people who she knows will protect you now that she no longer can. keep a low profile, and watch your back. you are in grave danger. WATCH OUT I know I am the first to reach you, but be wary of new people they could try to ensnare you away from the prophecy."

"what prophecy???" ana said

"I cannot tell you it be to dangerous, goodbye." then the man walked awayaround a corner Ana tried to follow him, but he simply vanished

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I'm so curious to find out what this prophecy is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's quite a dusy, but if they have there way, my save will be destoyed before I can make say what it is not even get a chance make it come true.... I'm trying to add the various characters in, but I probably will not be able to give away major pieces till they get married

      Delete