Friday, December 12, 2014

1.33 welcome the guests?

that night Ana came home to tired to really notice anything
including three guests sleeping on the back porch
lionell got some rest , and then started his homework, he was a c student, but Ana was already an A student, and he had to catch up.
Ana got up early as well to work in her lab, she hadn't had time the day before.
people
lots of people
lab my quite place
sister

"sister," ana said, "what are you doing here?" 
"oo gotta go to work first day!" she said, "my first job ever, but I know i can do it."
Then she approached the man in a hospital gown 
"hello? sir what are you doing at my house?"
"um, is there anything I can help you with? call you a cab maybe to get yourself home?"
"you must be Ana, Suzy's kid. hi I am Donell. I live here now."
"I like reading, and writing it's good honest work."
"so," Anastacia, "you want to be an author."
"I want to write books, about my time ruling the llamas, and how my won power through a purple peanut saved everyone.""
"that sounds like an intresting tale."
"ah yes," he said, "but first I want to write a book about baguettes are they food or a weapon?  
Ana sat there dumfounded at this mans stupidity, it was similar to her mothers, so similar.

lionell had escaped the questioning to go to school which is sad. I"m sure the pink bunny slippers could be some source of amusement... no ones outfits have been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment