Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2.4 rain proof

You see sister I look like this cause I was trying to build a potion that makes you never wet when it rains, but i"m having some difficulties
this is why I have gone to school looking like this the last three days.
"your silly brother getting wet isn't worth this even if it does rain everyday."
hey sis hey mom let me explain my appearance
why does no one understand baguettes I've written 5 books on them, and no one seems to get them! I must write more on them!
grr this isn't the potion I wanted to make what does bladder flow haft to do with not getting wet grrrr.
ana was practicing hacky sack all day pretty much everyday
she was finnally able to do the trick her mom had shown her.
came to see how you were doing sis we haven't talked in awhile
Lourdes is nocturnal so while ana is asleep she grabs the hacky sack, and plays her athletic is going up so fast because of it.
it was odd though after awhile she started seeing two of them the one she was playing with, and a while ghostly one that just seemed to float around chasing the other one
even though the zombies were really bad, and came out in larger numbers than ever. They had learned something from suzy one was even playing on there phone

winter had begun the family hung purple Christmas lights in honor of suzy
lourdes was growing tired of the constant up keep of the house she decided to upgrade the dirty sink with self cleaning
hey sis it's good to see you.
Lionel: do you wanna build a snowman?
sister: please stop singing that
suzy was playing hacky sack when the white ghost hacky sack started to follow her as well she was startled
come inside, and warm up
thanks brother for letting me hang out, for it's boring at the house with out you. Mom is being super strict as well
Ana decided to make mac and cheese her first meal ever made (autonomously as well) to show off to Lionel's sister she could take care of him,
Lourdes smells something bad
miss Ana treid to leave her food on the stove to make out with her boyfriend cause she saw the sister leaving
Ana, ana ana thank goodness Lourdes had just made the stove fire proof ana managed to remove the charcoal, and I threw it away... I knew I should have canceled the action, and just made her play hacky sack I knew I should have! I swear if it wasn't for quick meals they would all starve.

No comments:

Post a Comment