Thursday, December 11, 2014

1.32 gather the troops

Suzy took a morning dive, before realizing she still had much work to do for the future.
she went and found her step child she had an intense favor to ask her. she knew her daughter loved her step sister like a parent she had long been there to show guidance, and worked with her whenever she needed. She sked the most serious of questions.
"will you come and live with us. I want someone to give suzy advice and help her reach adulthood without i'm afraid.... she will be like.. me.."
Lourdes looked up sheepishly
"don't be surprised," suzy said, "i know by your standards I"m not normal I'm.. insane to your type, and Anastasia,  carries that gene the gene that to where I'm originally from is perfectly normal, but here on this planet it isn't. I need you to give her guidance to raise up as a human not whatever her father is, not whatever life form you are, a human. not even like me a peanut."
Lourdes opened her eyes wide and smiled, "peanut?!?"
"shut up," suzy rolled her eyes, "on my planet that's normal."
"planet?" lourdes said
"I must go, please come live with us help me I don't have much time."
Lourdes left and Suzy played hacky sack they never discussed any of it again.
after she got to her new home Lourdes then went, and joined the military , she figured that the job would be hard work something her step mom liked, but it also was dignified, and respected.
then suzy met Lionel at the park. he was sorta expecting food to be provided, but she had more important things to discuss
"well how are you feeling today miss Suzy."
"I don't have time for useless chatter boy it's time for you to stop
being a boy, and be a man sweep her off her feet, become her knight in shining armor, stop being a wuss. show her how much she means to you!"
"you can be her world if you only  would go now!"
he ran quickly so he could learn all he can about his new house
Suzy had one more stop
she had to use the transporter the gnome had given her
she returned a few hours later
she had to get an old friend, and put him in a safer place even if he didn't remember how intertwined there past had really been, the final piece to her daughters future was set the troops had been assembled

1 comment: