Wednesday, December 10, 2014

1.31 the great llama war

Suzy was ready for war.

and so were they

Rawr!!!!attach
Suzy didn't like how there ghosts were the same color as her skin
bring it llamas
AAAAAoooooo!
wow this is going bad come on kill her shes an old hag!
I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!!

another one bites the dust
the grim reaper get comfortable the battle is no wear near over.
3rd wave: the grievers!
come on its 3 againt one we can do it!
suzy mourns for her lost supper time
ugh back to work
I'm sorry but your side lost I haft to take you
my llama servants, I king gnome shall avenge them!!!!
Suzy: go home gim I think were done here
grim: .... um lady
evil gnome man: heeheehee
 gnome:look at my weapon of madness!
suzy: a doll?
gnome:... maybe
gnome: BUT LOOK AT WHAT IT CAN DO:

OOOUCH!!!
BRAAAIIIINNNNSSSS
EEEEEKKK!
AAAAAHHHHH!
oooo ahhh ick
gnome: the last one might have been to much now it stinks in here

suzy: brrrrraaaaaaiiiiinnnnns
gnome: DIN'T THINK THAT ONE THROUGH!!!!
*dying sounds*
*slump*
random stranger: braaaains
suzy:brains?
stranger: brains
stranger: thank you for relieving my curse miss I don't remember who I was before it, but thank you for  being a cure to this horrible disease
Suzy: all in a days work:
stranger: here I want you to have this
It was the teleportation pad the llamas had used to get in. suzy put two pedestals with the baskets from the llamas on either side of it, and went, and got some much needed rest her life felt fulfilled.He also gave her some other random stuff, but she just threw it in her storage. It was an old dusty lamp, and something that said food replicator on the box.

(this chapter was made to show how i spent her life time happiness points.. and maybe to introduce a very special character :) )




1 comment: