Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas

pre warning there was originally like 87 photos I deleted some, but picture spam still applies
anyway I grabbed the four members and dragged them off to a different save, and dowloaded pose player for the first time, out adventure went as followed:

oo I look at there beautiful Christmas outfits so pretty nothing could go wrong!

the teens doing there favorite thing underneath the mistletoe
aw what a pretty picture you knnow if lionell would get in it, and lourdes would look at me
or you know they at least get in there seats
well if I unpose Ana , and sit her down , and Donelle looks alright out of his how would that look.... bunny ears!... nope still can't seem to get lourdes or Lionell to cooperate.

maybe if they are all standing.... look at me people!
I don't wanna
I wanna go back to the mistletoe
wow this smile looks sad, just like the last 5 hours of my life... argh fine I give up on group photos lets go to single people maybe make a collage
perfect Donnell super sweet the king of candy town!
ooo Ana I love the crossed legs look thank you for doing it autonomously
now Lionel lets try pose player again with just you

I"m the coolest
whats under here? I want a present!
I"m a star! my pictures are fabulous
I want a snowboard, a car, a cholate fountain, a horse shoe court, and the entire universe delivered to me on a silver platter
I'm so cool
I have come to interrupt your photo shoot, and eat your soul...
look how great this is going

oomph
buckle up butter cup it's just snow
rawr!

whats this?
oh no
run!
what just happen where did all these snowman come from?
oh no it's taking me up!

this is not good


why are we back here?
road trip!

it would have been perfect if they hadn't changed right before going in
that's better



skating some were beter than others
these two kept spinning around
I know why your doing good! your not even wearing skates!


will you spin with me?
woohoo!
barely missed
welp not that time
at the end of the day lionell bought a ginger bread cookie
head first!!
happy holidays all!

No comments:

Post a Comment